The New Century School in Fell’s Point offers quality After School Care and Extracurricular Activities to students from local schools.
Pick Up from Area Schools Included!
This convenient After School Care option is available to students who attend:
- Hampstead Hill Academy (HHA)
- Patterson Park Public Charter School (PPPCS)
- St. Casimir Catholic School New for 2019–2020!
TNCS offers students from HHA, PPPCS, and St. Casimir Catholic School a fun and enriching After School Program in a safe and supportive environment.
A Qualified, Caring After School Staff
Led by TNCS’s Extended Care Director, our After School Care staff comprises a talented team of unique individuals.
- Staff are caring and kind and promote child development.
- Staff are encouraged to share their unique skills and talents.
- Staff develop activities that provide enriching, enjoyable experiences for children.
After Care: Small Groups Focused on Exploration
At TNCS, we believe that learning should be fun. Small groups explore a range of topics in an active child-centered environment. Activities vary by session and season. Examples include:
- Music and dance
- Language and culture
- Board games and puzzles
- Arts and crafts
- Math and other specialty clubs
- Homework help
- School projects
- Playground games
Add Extracurricular Activities (ECAs) to your enrollment. For ECA descriptions and cost, please see our Extracurricular Activities page.
After School Care Pricing
Enrollment in the After School program is quarterly and based on pickup time* and number of days attending. Prices include pick up from your child’s local school and transportation to TNCS. Parents pick up at TNCS in Fell’s Point at the end of the day.
|Pick Up By|
|5:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Cost per Day*||$18||$22|
Add Specialty Extracurricular Activities
Optional Extracurricular Activities are offered by recognized third-party providers as well as TNCS faculty.
ECAs range from dance classes and chorus to yoga, theater, art, bowling, and much more.
After School Care Schedule
|Grades||2:40 pm to 3:00 pm||
3:00 pm to
3:30 pm to
4:00 pm to
5:00 pm to
|K–2nd||Pick up from area schools
and transport to TNCS
|Choice time||Recess||Snack and planned activities|
|3rd–8th||Homework help||Snack and planned activities||Recess|
|K–8th||Specialty Extracurricular Activities (additional fees apply)|
A Safe and Fun Environment
TNCS is located in Fell’s Point, close to the Baltimore Harbor, and occupies the former locations of St. Stanislaus Church and Mother Seton Academy. Our updated, purpose-built facilities are designed to provide a safe and enriching experience to all students.
- Outdoor playground with geodesic dome and rock-climbing wall
- Gymnasium with Imagination Playground and Gerstung equipment
- Onsite greenhouse
- Large multipurpose room for arts and crafts, indoor games, and group activities
- Comfortable, airy classrooms for After School Clubs and Extracurricular Activities
After Care Mission
Our After Care mission is to provide a culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, emotional, and social development of each child and that meets the highest quality child care standards.