Welcome! ¡Bienvenidos! 欢迎 (Huānyíng)!
Thank you for considering The New Century School. We are thrilled that your family is interested in learning about our community of inquisitive students, passionate educators, and involved parents. We welcome students from preschool through middle school and help them become independent thinkers with an international perspective.
Please get to know us by exploring our website and connecting with our Department of Admissions.
We look forward to meeting your family!
The New Century School’s mission is to challenge students to realize their richest individual potential through progressive, multilingual education and meaningful participation in the world community.
Start Your Journey with TNCS
The New Century School's Admissions Promise
Inclusion and diversity are cornerstones of the TNCS community. The New Century School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of admissions policy, educational policies, or any other program administered by the school.
Applying to The New Century School
Find out specific deadlines and other application details by visiting our How to Apply page. Applications may be accepted midyear under our rolling admissions policy, and late applications will also be considered.
The New Century School Quick Facts
- TNCS is an independent private school. Our divisions include middle school (6th–8th grades), elementary (kindergarten–5th grades), and preschool (2- to 5-year-olds).
- The New Century School is located in the thriving and historic Fell’s Point neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland.
- We foster a lifelong love of learning and world awareness in every child.
- Our language program teaches students to become fluent in both Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
- The preschool curriculum follows the Montessori method.
- Kindergarten, elementary, and middle school programs follow inquiry-based curricula.