Our Admissions Office Is Open
We’ve put together this page to give prospective families a virtual introduction to TNCS.
The Office of Admissions is open for 1:1 phone and video calls as well as virtual events.
Discover if TNCS is right for your child. Request a 1:1 call with our Admissions Office.
See Inside a Classroom and Get to Know TNCS
Classes at TNCS are full of life, learning, and energy. Take a look inside each of our divisions in these videos. Expand to full screen for the best view!
Preprimary (Ages 2–3)
Preprimary (Ages 3–5)
Download the TNCS Admissions Packet
Playlist Pick: TNCS Tour
Take a walk with us through the TNCS campus.
Our family is very grateful for all the work TNCS is doing to keep our daughter learning and engaged during this difficult time.Danielle D.
Early Email Messages to TNCS Parents
- March 17, 2020: Message to TNCS families from Sra. Duncan RE: Virtual School
- March 14, 2020: Message to K–8 families from Sra. Duncan RE: Distance Learning/Virtual School
- March 12, 2020: Message to all TNCS families from Sra. Duncan RE: Covid-19 Update
- March 10, 2020: Message to Elementary and Middle School families from Sra. Duncan RE: TNCS Science Fair Closed to Visitors
- March 9, 2020: Letter from Sra. Duncan to Middle School Parents of Students Returning from Costa Rica
- March 6, 2020: Message to all TNCS families from Sra. Duncan RE: Update on COVID-19
- February 6, 2020: Announcement to all TNCS families from Sra. Duncan RE: Flu Season and School Health Policy
- January 23, 2020: Announcement to all TNCS families from Sra. Duncan RE: TNCS Intern Program Canceled
- January 22, 2020: Message to all TNCS families from Sra. Duncan RE: The 2019 n-COV Virus
TNCS uses Blackbaud K–12, which allows you to submit your application online, upload required paperwork electronically, and monitor the status of your application.
Talking to Your Children About COVID-19
- CDC: Talking with Children About Coronavirus 2019
- Child Mind Institute: Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- Harvard Medical School: How to Talk to Children About the Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center