Welcome! ¡Bienvenidos! 欢迎 (Huānyíng)!
Thank you for considering The New Century School. We are thrilled that your family is interested in learning about our community of inquisitive students, passionate educators, and involved parents. We welcome students from preschool through middle school and help them become independent thinkers with an international perspective.
Please get to know us by exploring our website, registering for an event, or scheduling a tour. For general questions, contact us.
We look forward to meeting your family!
The New Century School’s Admissions Promise
The New Century School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of the admissions policy, educational policies, or any other program administered by the school.
Applying to The New Century School
Find out specific deadlines and other application details by visiting our How to Apply page. Applications may be accepted midyear under our rolling admissions policy, and late applications will also be considered.
The New Century School Quick Facts
- TNCS is an independent private school. Our divisions include middle school (6th–8th grades), elementary (kindergarten–5th grades), and preschool (2- to 5-year-olds).
- The New Century School is located in the thriving and historic Fell’s Point neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland.
- We foster a lifelong love of learning and world awareness in every child.
- Our language program teaches students to become fluent in both Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
- The preschool curriculum follows the Montessori method.
- Kindergarten, elementary, and middle school programs follow inquiry-based curricula.